Are you taking chances with your hiring process?
A) You keep hiring the wrong people.
B) You don’t know the right interview questions to ask.
C) You still rely on ‘gut feelings’ when hiring.
If you answered YES to any of the above...
The Interviewer's Toolkit© can minimize these risks!
The Interviewer's Toolkit© is a powerful, interactive web-based application. This platform helps managers make better hiring decisions by...
- Focusing on the appropriate competencies for job success
- Asking the right interview questions
- Selecting the best candidate for the job
Click here for some Frequently Asked Questions
At Workplace Dimensions, Inc. we have over 25 years’ experience partnering with organizations of all sizes and industry types. We’ve developed interview, selection and retention programs; designed salary and benefit plans; created performance management and employee relations programs; and conducted training for executives, professionals, administrative and technical staff.
We created the Interviewer’s Toolkit© to:
- Dramatically streamline the interview process,
- Provide world-wide access, and
- Help employers around the world improve their hiring techniques.
We think that employers should spend more time growing their business, and less time worrying about making costly and maybe even “disastrous” mistakes from hiring the wrong people.
Interviewer’s Toolkit© Benefits
- Fast-track the interview and selection process with our content-rich database of competencies and interview questions.
- Ensure applicants are treated fairly and consistently by using targeted Interview Guides.
- Stay within legal boundaries by avoiding illegal interview questions.
- Track job postings and candidates on the dashboard.
- Assign distinct user permissions (administrator, hiring manager, interviewer).
- Reduce turnover costs by selecting the right person for the job.
- Conduct mobile interviews -- anytime and anywhere in the world!
Ready When You Are
Within a few minutes of logging in, you’ll be ready to conduct interviews from your office or on the road!
Why Use Competencies for Hiring?
A competency consists of observable knowledge, skills and traits that are required for successful performance in a job.
Hiring managers can utilize competencies to identify essential job requirements, and then select the appropriate interview questions to evaluate candidate qualifications.
Here are a few of our competencies and topics offered in the Interviewer's Toolkit
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Career Fit/Aspirations
- Education and Training
- Salary Expectations
Click here to view all competencies and topics
Competencies can also be used for...
Flexible Yet Targeted Interview Guides
Each Interview Guide can be tailored to emphasize specific job requirements. Administrators and/or hiring managers will be able to:
- Add interview questions at any stage of the process.
- Weight the competencies to emphasize their importance to the job.
- Assign questions to subject matter experts to probe more deeply into a candidate’s background and experience.
- Create a variety of Interview Guides as needed throughout the process.
- For example, a basic template of questions can be used for phone interviews. Then more in-depth questions can be included on subsequent Interview Guides as the pool of candidates is narrowed during the 1st and final interviews.
Plus, Interview Guides are interactive, so interviewers save time by taking notes and rating candidates right on the Guide.
Consistent · Focused · Legally Compliant
- Using Interview Guides ensures that all candidates are treated fairly and consistently by being asked the same slate of questions as the interview process continues.
- Interview Guides also help interviewers stay on track so that only relevant, job-related questions are asked.
- Because staying within legal boundaries is imperative, the Interviewer’s Toolkit© also includes a list of illegal interview questions to avoid.
Better Collaboration and Decision Making
- Once each phase of interviews is completed, interviewers simply review their notes and rate each candidate right on the Interview Guide.
- The hiring manager is able to review Interview Guides throughout the entire process, and follow up with interviewers as necessary on the way to making the selection decision.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here is what some of our users are saying...
- The Interviewer’s Toolkit© is intuitive and easy to use.
- The application really saves us time. In less than 10 minutes, we're ready to conduct interviews.
- The Interviewer’s Toolkit© helps us stay on target and quickly find the right match for our jobs.
- The interview guides ensure consistency and help our managers ask the right questions.
- The Interviewer’s Toolkit© includes great content, and is very affordable.
- I like having a large database of competencies and interview questions to choose from.
- The bottom line is that the Interviewer’s Toolkit© makes my job easier every day!